The charming family drama 800 Words follows widower and Sydney, Australia resident George Turner’s (Erik Thomson) impulsive decision to start afresh.
As the series began, George packed up his two teenage children, Shay and Arlo, and moved from Sydney to the New Zealand coastal town of Weld, where he spent his summer vacations as a child. The Turners quickly became the center of attention for the weird and wonderful locals of Weld.
But all good things must come to the end, and the final 16-episode season of 800 Words will come to CPTV Thursdays at 10 p.m. starting in spring 2019.
Episodes will air as follows:
- Episode 1 – Thursday, May 9 at 10 p.m.
- Episode 2 – Thursday, May 16 at 10 p.m.
- Episode 3 – Thursday, May 23 at 10 p.m.
- Episode 4 – Thursday, May 30 at 10 p.m.
- Episodes 5 & 6 – Thursday, June 20, back-to-back starting at 10 p.m.
- Episodes 7 & 8 – Thursday, June 27, back-to-back starting at 10 p.m.
- Episodes 9 & 10 – Thursday, July 11, back-to-back starting at 9:30 p.m.
- Episodes 11 & 12 – Thursday, July 18, back-to-back starting at 9:30 p.m.
- Episodes 13 & 14 – Thursday, July 25, back-to-back starting at 9:30 p.m.
- Episodes 15 & 16 – Thursday, Aug. 1, back-to-back starting at 9:30 p.m.
Don’t miss all the drama as relationships are tested, unexpected visitors arrive, and the whole town encounters new trials and tribulations in the final season of 800 Words.
What’s this? Einstein said to "never stop questioning" In that spirit, have fun answering these questions and see where your results stack up against a great big mountain of national polling data from Civic Science. Questions are wide-ranging from serious to silly, and your responses are kept 100% anonymous — even to Connecticut Public and our sponsors. Have a polling question you’d like us to pose? Send us a suggestion here.