What’s the holiday season without cookies? Don’t despair – tune in for Cookie Swap Saturday on CPTV! This cooking show marathon featuring back-to-back episodes of Martha Bakes will air Saturday, December 15, 2018 from 1 to 4 p.m.
Watch as Martha Stewart explains how to make cookies that are perfect for anytime, but especially the holidays! The lineup of episodes includes:
1 p.m. – Latin American Cookies (including cinnamon-sugar coated polvorones, casadinhos, and champurradas)
1:30 p.m. – Eastern European Cookies (including Polish chruscki, Russian goose feet, jam-filled kolaches, and pryaniki)
2 p.m. – Cookies of Austria, Germany, and Switzerland (including chräbeli, jam-filled linzer cookies, and pfeffernuse)
2:30 p.m. – North American Cookies (including maple cream sandwich, amped-up chocolate chip, and oatmeal raisin)
3 p.m. – Italian Cookies (including chestnut-filled baci di dama, cantucci, and brutti ma buoni)
3:30 p.m. – Classic Italian Cookies (including Sicilian buccellati, pizzelles, and zaleti)
Don’t miss this tasty exploration of cookies of all kinds… and try making some for your holiday guests this year!
Select Recipes Available Below
Martha Bakes has made recipes for some of these cookies available on the PBS Food website.
- For the champurradas (Guatemalan sesame cookie) recipe, click here>>
- For the goose feet cookie recipe, click here>>
- For the jam-filled linzer cookie recipe, click here>>
- For the chocolate chip cookie recipe, click here>>
- For the cantucci (Tuscan biscotti) recipe, click here>>
- For the pizzelle recipe, click here>>