As baby boomers downsize living spaces and settle estates, the new six-episode series Legacy List with Matt Paxton helps aging homeowners catalog a lifetime of belongings, locating treasured heirlooms and unexpected valuables in the attic, closet, or even under the floorboards.
When to Watch
Thursdays at 8 p.m. beginning January 16, 2020 on CPTV Spirit. Here’s how to find CPTV Spirit on your cable channel.
In addition, episodes will also air as follows on CPTV and CPTV Spirit:
Episode 1: Anne Manley / Richmond, Va.
- Saturday, January 18, 2020 at 10:30 a.m. on CPTV
- Sunday, January 19, 2020 at 6 p.m. on CPTV
Episode 2: Lenis Northmore / Newark, Del.
- Saturday, January 25, 2020 at 10:30 a.m. on CPTV
- Tuesday, January 28, 2020 at 4 p.m. on CPTV Spirit
Episode 3: Lambert Family / Mechanicsville, Va.
- Sunday, January 26, 2020 at 6 p.m. on CPTV
- Saturday, February 1, 2020 at 10:30 a.m. on CPTV
- Tuesday, February 4, 2020 at 4 p.m. on CPTV Spirit
Episode 4: Day Family / Llewellyn Park, N.J.
- Sunday, February 2, 2020 at 6 p.m. on CPTV
- Saturday, February 8, 2020 at 10:30 a.m. on CPTV
- Tuesday, February 11, 2020 at 4 p.m. on CPTV Spirit
Episode 5: Seidel Family / Norristown, Pa.
- Sunday, February 9, 2020 at 6 p.m. on CPTV
- Saturday, February 15, 2020 at 10:30 a.m. on CPTV
- Tuesday, February 18, 2020 at 4 p.m. on CPTV Spirit
Episode 6: Shirley Macon / Aberdeen, N.J.
- Saturday, February 22, 2020 at 10:30 a.m. on CPTV
- Tuesday, February 25, 2020 at 4 p.m. on CPTV Spirit
More About the Program
Host Matt Paxton, a nine-season veteran of A&E’s Hoarders, is joined by a small team to help families find the key valuables on the families’ legacy lists. The specialists include Mike Kelleher, a walking encyclopedia of pop culture collectibles and antiques; Avi Hopkins, a military and religious memorabilia expert; and Jaime Ebanks, an expert in fashion, textiles, and travel collectibles.
This season, Matt and the team visit with and help families in Richmond and Mechanicsville, Va.; Llewellyn Park and Aberdeen, N.J.; Norristown, Pa.; and Newark, Del.
While Matt and the team hunt through the house under deadline pressure to find the items on the legacy list, the program periodically cuts away and explores the fascinating history behind the objects the team is searching for. These segments will also delve into the history of the house, family, and the surrounding region to create a completely immersive viewer experience into one family’s big, surprising, and often bittersweet life transition.