Connecticut Public’s original digital series “Sharing Connecticut” celebrates the people, places and passions that make Connecticut a diverse, flavorful and fascinating place to live, work and play.
We have collected a selection of these shorts in two half-hour programs that premiered in August 2018.
Series One features stories from Season 1 of “This Life Calls to Me,” featuring Connecticut farmers who make their living from our land, and give back so much in the process. It’s not an easy life, so what drives them from season to season?
Featured in Series One Compilation of “This Life Calls to Me“:
- Lyman Orchards, Middlefield
- Beltane Farm, Lebanon
- Graywall Farm, Lebanon
- Eddy Farm, Newington
- Cato Corner Farm, Colchester
- Sankow’s Beaver Brook Farm, Old Lyme
“This Life Calls to Me” is now available to stream here.
“Amplify” features Connecticut musicians performing their original songs in iconic Connecticut places.
These video stories take homegrown musicians out into the local landscape to share their music, artistry and songs in unexpected places – amplifying the unique sights and sounds of our state.
Featured in the Compilation of “Amplify”:
- Meadows Brothers at Heublein Tower, Avon
- Atlas Gray at Dirt Floor Studio
- Orice Jenkins at Great River Park, Hartford
- Gracie Day at the Connecticut Trolley Museum, East Windsor
- Tang Sauce at the George A. Parker memorial Community Center in Hartford
- Boyd Meets Girl at the Warner Theater in Torrington
- Eric Lichter at the Webb Deane Stevens Museum in Wethersfield
- Balkun Brothers at Hartford Yard Goats Dunkin’ Donuts Park
“Amplify” is now available to stream here.
Don’t miss Sharing Connecticut on CPTV, and get better acquainted with fascinating Connecticut people and places!