Confronting Coronavirus - A PBS NewsHour Special
Novel coronavirus has, in just a few months, grown into a full-blown pandemic. It has stressed governments and health systems around the globe, ended an era of economic expansion and reshaped public life. To offer context around these uncertain times, the PBS NewsHour will air “Confronting Coronavirus: A PBS NewsHour Special."
PBS NewsHour anchor and managing editor Judy Woodruff and NewsHour correspondents will shed light on what health precautions everyone should take, as well as the pandemic’s economic impact. The special will feature interviews with officials, dispatches on the crisis from around the world, plus a virtual town hall with curated questions from viewers like you across the United States.
Where to Watch the Program
- Thursday, March 19, 2020 at 8 p.m. on CPTV
- Monday, March 23, 2020 at 3 p.m. on CPTV Spirit
- Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at 8 p.m. on CPTV
- Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 4 a.m. on CPTV
- On-demand in the video player above